Saturday, May 7, 2016

Bo Bunny Celebrate Card ~ FotoBella DT

     Happy National Scrapbook Day! I'm celebrating with Bo Bunny's You're Invited I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella!


     I started this card by making some confetti on the background of the "cheers" paper that comes in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack using a stencil for the dots with gesso and Glitter Paste (Pink Punch). For the smaller dots, I used a stylus with Prima Clear Gesso colored with some Distress Inks.  Then I attached the candle sticker and cupcake tag, layering the Celebrate Laser Cut Chipboard on top. To mimic the frosting on the cupcake, I applied some gesso to it, and sprinkled on some glitter while it was still wet. For a little sparkle on the cupcake I used Clear Wink Of Stella, which I also used on the Chipboard balloons, in addition to some Stickles (Yellow, Eucalyptus, and Diamond).



     Then I hand-stitched the balloon strings, and finished it off with a Brad. Have fun celebrating, and check out the FotoBella Blog for some more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!




No comments:

Post a Comment