Thursday, June 22, 2017

Life of the Party Tag ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Inspiration can come in many ways, and a peacock feather was mine for this tag I made for the Red Rubber Designs Design Team, featuring the Life of the Party Unmounted Stamp!



     I started with a Tim Holtz #8 Manila Tag and colored it with Distress Spray Stains. Then I used the same colors with a paintbrush to color the Life of the Party Stamp that I embossed with glitter onto white cardstock. After adding sequins, I popped it up for dimension.



     Then I added a border along the bottom with the Fanciful Vintage Unmounted Stamp Set, also embossed with glitter onto teal cardstock.



     To really make the colors pop, I finished all of the edges with black embossed glitter.



Thanks for looking, and shop Red Rubber Designs for these stamps and more! 

*****************************


Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Love all the texture and dimension. Great sentiment too. Thanks for taking the Time Out to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete